Canadian Wilderness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In wilderness is the preservation of the world." Henry David Thoreau

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jinx the young one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx'

Jinx the young one Empty
PostSubject: Jinx the young one   Jinx the young one I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:44 am

The Basics:

Name:
Jinx

Nickname(s):
none(but feel free to call her anything that fits)

Pup

The Details:
Coat:(Length)
long and fluffy

Fur Colour:
snow white

Eye Colour:
vivid blue

Markings/Scars:
See ref below

Build:
quite large for a nine month old pup. Her legs are long and large boned, her tail also long.

Persona:

Personality:
Jinx is a caring pup and is gentle around anything that is living. She isn't the type of wolf that over kills and stores food, instead she kills what she knows she needs. Jinx is also very loving, holding a compassion for exploring and socializing with others. She opposes becoming vicious when confronted and usually remains calm. She is good at talking circles around others though she mainly remains silent and listen to be sure she isn't running her mouth. Jinx also isn't that wolf that causes a scene and walks out any injuries she may have. When the going gets tough Jinx is the wolf that will stand by your side and protect you through thick or thin. She is an all around reliable wolf that is pure hearted and honest

History:
The history of Jinx is untold, for she does not remember it. She supposes she had Amnesia around eight months and so she never remembered anything from before then.

Weaknesses:
the fact she has no memory of her life before this pack

Strengths:
her long legs and size

Talents:
running
good with herbs

Habits:
mumbling in her sleep and often runs her long tail against the older members of the pack

Relations:
Adoptive father SkySeeker
Mother: none

Crush/Mate
none/ too young for mate

Pups:
your kiddin me right, i'm only nine months old! im a pup myself

Friends:
hasnt met anyone

Enemies:
who could hate this pup

Extras:
none

Reference:
Jinx the young one Is_this_love__by_whitespiritwolf-d3diks3-2
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Jinx the young one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx the young one   Jinx the young one I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

aww, Jinx is pretty and cute!
Back to top Go down

Jinx the young one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Wilderness :: Introduce yourself :: Member's Bios-
Jump to: