Canadian Wilderness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In wilderness is the preservation of the world." Henry David Thoreau

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upper Jade Lake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 am

Upper Jade Lake is where the pack spends its days during the summer. It is filled with great beauty, and also, lots of threats, including the Lynx, Grizzly and Black Bear, and other unknown wolves. The area is rich in prey, including Snowshoe Hare, Mice, Rabbits, Groundhogs, and other smaller mammels.

Upper Jade Lake Jade1
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Fin rested by the lake. It was calm and peaceful, just the way he likes it. A soft warm breeze blew through his pelt. The sun was out and it was just a great and beautiful day. It was too quiet for him though, and he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 am

Arrow ay by a medium sized pebble across from the lake. A cool breeze ruffling her fur seemed to be the only thing moving.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Fin caught scent of an unfamilar smell. He stood up and snarled to himself, then sat down and scanned the horizon, wondering what it was that he smelled.
Back to top Go down
Jinx'

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm

A large white and black pup watched the brute from the tree line, hiding under a bush. Jinx's vivid blue eyes followed his every move," Should i show myself? No, that would be stupid, I'm only a pup, he could hurt me, or worse" She thought and sighed mentally
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Lays among the forest grounds, ears cuffed back and my gaze travels through the domain. She then gives out a quiet yawn, stretching out her fore paws, then rising up arching back making her way down the slope.
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/
Arrow

Arrow

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Arrow bristled at the noise, loping back towards some trees.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Fin was getting furious and confused. He kept smelling different scents, but didn't know who, or what it was. He barked once, which he rarely did anyways, hoping it would scare of anything and/or something.
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Arrow peeked at the lake from the safe shelter of a tree. She whimpered, seeing a male larger than her looking angry.
Back to top Go down
Jinx'

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 am

Jinx had started coming out of her hiding, but quickly darted back under the bush, causing it to russle. The pup watched the male with her large blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 am

She cuffed her ears back and stands stiffly, tail flicking and raising her head. Not sure of how close other wolves are, she walks slowly towards the river bend, sitting near some bushes, her fore paws sinking into the mud slightly, relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Fin sat down and relaxed a little. He thought he saw a wolf behind a tree, but wasn't sure. The brute stood up and walked slowly towards the figure, whether it was real or not, he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Arrow darted back to the lake, going around the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Fin was getting furious. He just wanted to know who or what it was he thought he saw. The brute sat down, feeling the warm breeze blow through his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Jinx'

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 am

Jinx watched the brute and chuckled, "now now, no need to get all huffy and puffy". The pup stepped out of the bush and sat a few yards from the male; looking over at him by the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 am

She looked among the lake, different scents of the forest filling her nostrils. She gives out another yawn, then she dips her head towards the surface and laps up the water slowly, quenching her thirst.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Fin stood up and saw it was a pup. His tail began to wag. He liked pups, they didn't bother him, most of the time, and hopefully, this one would be alright. "Who are you and why are you all alone?" he asked the pup, curious.
Back to top Go down
Jinx'

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Jinx looked over at the male and smiled slightly back,"I'm Jinx" She said then frowned, "I dont kow why im all alone, I just woke up one day alone in a cave" She looked own for a while then looked back to the male, "And who are you?" She asked her large blue eyes looking into his brown ones, equally curious.
Back to top Go down
- Xavier

- Xavier

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:08 am

The lone male constantly looked around. He was anxious and weary. All that time traveling alone, and he yet hadn't found a pack or mate. The brute had grown tired of searching, and had begun to act frustrated. His eyes showed xlear signs of depression and frustration. Anonymous scents snapped Xavier out of his thoughts and back into reality. It seems we've come across pack territory he grinned. His canines stuck out purposely. Xavier lowered his head, following these faint scents at a trot, before coming upon a lake. he growled in frustration as he thought no one was here. But the voices he heard proved the brute wrong. Xavier quickly turned to the side, catching sight of another male and a pup. A low growl erupted from his maw. Drawing the unknown male and the pup's attention to him. "Who are you?" he barked.

Last edited by - Xavier on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 am

She levels her lobes back, and cranes her head up slowly, hearing a near by growl of a wolf in the domain. She then licks her maw and turns slowly, merging slowly within the tall weeds. She comes out of her location and stands looking among the distant trees of the forest, spotting an unknown figure beyond her distance. Her hackles rise along her nape slowly, as she watches the brute. Not taking any chances, but decides to approach the wolf cautiously, yet with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Fin looked downwards toward the small pup. "They call me Fin." The brute sat down and licked his paw, then lifted his head back up towards the pup. He didn't know what else to say to Jinx. "Cool name." It sounded better in his head when he said that, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am

She arrived with a good distance from the unknown specimen. She raises her head, maw slightly apart, and she inhales deeply, catching the scent of the wolf. Though she senses other wolves in the area, and decides to trail around the brute, towards the others scents, padding slowly along the debris of the forest, she approaches where the forest departs and spots a small figured pup and an older male ahead.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Fin smelled something else, like another wolf or animal. But, he decided to ignore it and kept talking to the little pup. He lied down and looked up at the cloudless sky, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Flicks ears and pays no mind towards them and turns slowly, spotting a hare near a brush, picking at the roots, with it's ears like radar picking up the surroundings. grunts lightly and crouches, laying down on the slope, watching patiently, with ears cuffed back slightly. Waiting for an ambush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upper Jade Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Jade Lake   Upper Jade Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upper Jade Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Wilderness :: Role Play :: Pack RP-
Jump to: