Canadian Wilderness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In wilderness is the preservation of the world." Henry David Thoreau

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aspen's Biography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen

Aspen

Aspen's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Aspen's Biography   Aspen's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 pm

The Basics:
Name: Aspen
Nickname(s): NeedleLeaf, Litonya

The Details:
Coat:(Length) Her pelt is medium long, with hackled fur around her neck and back rear. Like an Northeastern Timber wolf.
Fur Colour: Has a cinder pelt with hues of light and dark gray on her frame to her flank, mixtures of brown and black along her limbs and under belly.
Eye Colour: Her eyes are a dull gray, yet which show emotion. Though she has a certain green tint near her pupil.
Markings/Scars: Mainly just scars along her side and frame.
Build: Just a bit bigger than an average 4 year old female.

Aspen's Biography Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRML0QA19q7zzQOYBUQsRjHQxT05b3gGkzOGP2340WOvfqh3fOqcA
Persona:

Personality: A curious yet aggressive side, not so trust worthy with unknown specimens. She will guard the pack with her life of necessary. She is mainly quiet and playful, though her personality varies from time to time.
History: Aspen, was the middle pup of 5 siblings in her litter. She was the tough one in her pack, though for a small pup she did have advantages. She was always wandering off until her mother caught her scampering near the river, where a grizzly came out of the dense forest and scuffled near me. Of course Aspen, was curious to see what it was and never knew the danger at her age, until her mother risked her life for the dangers that occurred earlier, as she grew older.
Weaknesses: Being left behind, and lack of eye sight at night.
Strengths: Kean hearing and sense of smell. Able to help another, even though she could have other duties.
Talents: Likes to hunt elk with her ways of skills.
Habits: Playing roughly with others.

Relations:

Crush/Mate: -
Pups: -
Friends: A few
Enemies: -
Extras: -
Reference:
Aspen's Biography Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWKbhE5XF4igrXmB_WBD9g0vYsDSiypZaWma8lXKpo2sqzyG-Frw

Last edited by Aspen on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/
Fin

Fin

Aspen's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Biography   Aspen's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Cool bio! Love the ref! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Aspen's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Biography   Aspen's Biography I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Aspen's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Biography   Aspen's Biography I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aspen's Biography
Page 1 of 1